Name Change

Changing a name on the Sprague Town Land Records can be done by filing a Certificate of Name Change on the land records.  See the land records page for fees.  This can be done by completing the Certificate of Name Change Form or other similar form.

Recording this document on the land records will change the name on the Assessors and Tax Collectors records.

Other places you might want to consider changing you name with are:
Registrar of Voters
Social Security Office
Post Office
Motor Vehicle Department
Life Insurances
Retirement Accounts

Certificate of Name Change Form

Town Notices Sign Up