Historical Society Board
Patron Saint - Dennis Delaney
The Sprague Historical Society consists of several residents dedicated to preserving Sprague history. The Society meets at 6:30 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of each month in the museum located on the third floor of the Grist Mill, 76 Main Street, Baltic, CT. (No meetings in July, August and December.) The public is invited and new members are always welcome.
- To explore, preserve, celebrate, and share the historical heritage of the Town of Sprague and its three villages: Baltic, Hanover, and Versailles.
- To preserve artifacts and information of ongoing history for future use.
- To serve the community as a center of reliable information.
- To provide opportunity and encouragement for children, youth, and adults to know and appreciate the history of Sprague.
- To inventory, catalog, and otherwise preserve in an organized fashion artifacts and information of historical interest.
- To secure and ensure financial resources for the pursuit of Society mission and objectives.
- To serve as a resource for people and organizations that would like to know about the history of Sprague.
Upcoming Meetings & Events (next 30 days)
- Historical Society (02/28/2017)