Senior Center - S.M.I.L.E.R.S.
The S.M.I.L.E.R.S. is a membership of seniors of the Town that meet the last Thursday of each month at 1:00 pm in Senior Center located on the second floor of the Sprague Town Hall. All seniors are welcome.
- Be the advocacy group for any/all concerns affecting the health, welfare and quality of life of Senior Citizens.
- Plan educational and informational programs.
- Arrange for and carry out social activities such as tours, day trips, annual picnic and Christmas party.
- Carry out fund raising activities to help support the Smile Program and the Sprague Senior Center.
- Participate in volunteer service projects.